A while back I joined a CAL on Facebook in order to make a peacock. I had seen the finished project before and really liked the design, so I decided I couldn’t skip this one.
The pattern was split up into three parts, each of them working on a different part of the bird.
A lot of different colours were needed, but luckily I had them all in my stash ^_^
We started with the body:
Next came the feathers, which were pretty tedious, but oh so pretty in the end:
And for the last part we got to make the feet and put everything together. And here’s the result:
My peacock kind of leans on its feathers and we were supposed to wind yarn around the wire for the feet, but in the end, I really like the result ^_^
The CAL was organised by a closed group on Facebook called Yvonne’s gratis haak patroontjes. If you join, you can find the pattern parts in the files section.